Kathleen Wynne and her ministers are throwing families who have children with autism into chaos.
- OAC Media Release: Parents Worried That Increased Special Education Funding Will Not Be Spent On What’s Needed
- OAC Media Release: Ontario Autism Coalition Will Protest the Lack of Appropriate Supports in Schools for Students with Autism and Other Special Education Needs
- OAC Media Release: Ontario Autism Coalition Calls On Ministry of Education to Issue Consistent Policy Allowing Autism Service Dogs In Ontario Schools
- Windsor parents praise government’s new plan for autism treatment | CBC News
- Waterloo mother hopeful about changes to Ontario’s autism program | CBC News