- Ford Government’s One-Size-Fits-All Approach Fails All Children with Autism
- Disability Advocates Call for Action Limiting When Principals Can Exclude Students from School (Jan. 2019)
- OAC demands that the Ford Government end the conflict of interest with the Regional Autism Programs (Nov. 2018)
- Parents Worried That Increased Special Education Funding Will Not Be Spent On What’s Needed (Mar. 2018)
- OAC Will Protest the Lack of Appropriate Supports in Schools for Students with Autism and Other Special Education Needs (Oct. 2017)
- OAC Calls On Ministry of Education to Issue Consistent Policy Allowing Autism Service Dogs In Ontario Schools (Sep. 2017)
- The Autism Community Will Remind The Wynne Government That The New Autism Program Must Serve All Children And Youth With Autism (Apr. 2017)
- Education System Must Change to Meet the Needs of Students with Autism (Apr. 2017)
Briefing Notes to Government
- Recommendations for Special Education in Ontario’s Public Schools: Exclusions, Suspensions and Expulsions (Oct. 2018)
- Recommendations for changes to the Ontario Autism Program (Aug. 2018)
- Rethinking the Ontario Autism Program – Direct Funding as a Way Forward (May 2016)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa MacLeod – Bill 64, Noah and Gregory’s Law (Dec. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa M. Thompson – Ontario Schools that Exclude or Refuse to Admit Students with Disabilities (Dec. 2018)
- The Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (Aug. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Mitzie Hunter (July 2017)
- Letter to the Minister Hon. Michael Coteau (Sept 2016)
The Ontario government is refusing to publicly divulge its progress in enrolling children in core autism therapies, after the last update showed it was far off its own target...
The Ontario government is refusing to publicly divulge its progress in enrolling children in core autism therapies...
… and the founding president of the Ontario Autism Coalition The world youth chess champion Shawn Rodreeg-Lemieux is the first person from …
‘Autism isn’t a slur, it’s a superpower’: London politician turns sign vandalism into a … – iHeartRadio
"Mr. McCall has actually turned this into a positive by encouraging people to donate to Autism Ontario,” says Michael Cnudde, a communications …
Joanna Gelinas says most of the time her son, who has autism, … who is part of the newly formed subject matter expert team at Autism Ontario.
Nobody knows this better than Philip Lerner, an autism self-advocate and co-founder of the Ontario Autism Coalition. He’s also part of the campaign to …
Over the years, I’ve seen politicians of all stripes break all kinds of election promises. Source: Liberals the monsters when it comes to autistic kids
Kathleen Wynne and her ministers are throwing families who have children with autism into chaos. Source: Liberals ignoring own panel's advice on autism therapy
Premier Kathleen Wynne claims Ontario needs to take autistic children five years of age and older off what parents consider to be the best program for them because the experts tell her that is what is best. I think she’s wrong. Source: What’s Wynne basing autism...