- Ford Government’s One-Size-Fits-All Approach Fails All Children with Autism
- Disability Advocates Call for Action Limiting When Principals Can Exclude Students from School (Jan. 2019)
- OAC demands that the Ford Government end the conflict of interest with the Regional Autism Programs (Nov. 2018)
- Parents Worried That Increased Special Education Funding Will Not Be Spent On What’s Needed (Mar. 2018)
- OAC Will Protest the Lack of Appropriate Supports in Schools for Students with Autism and Other Special Education Needs (Oct. 2017)
- OAC Calls On Ministry of Education to Issue Consistent Policy Allowing Autism Service Dogs In Ontario Schools (Sep. 2017)
- The Autism Community Will Remind The Wynne Government That The New Autism Program Must Serve All Children And Youth With Autism (Apr. 2017)
- Education System Must Change to Meet the Needs of Students with Autism (Apr. 2017)
Briefing Notes to Government
- Recommendations for Special Education in Ontario’s Public Schools: Exclusions, Suspensions and Expulsions (Oct. 2018)
- Recommendations for changes to the Ontario Autism Program (Aug. 2018)
- Rethinking the Ontario Autism Program – Direct Funding as a Way Forward (May 2016)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa MacLeod – Bill 64, Noah and Gregory’s Law (Dec. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa M. Thompson – Ontario Schools that Exclude or Refuse to Admit Students with Disabilities (Dec. 2018)
- The Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (Aug. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Mitzie Hunter (July 2017)
- Letter to the Minister Hon. Michael Coteau (Sept 2016)
Follow the recommendations from the Ontario Autism Program Advisory Panel for a needs-based system and remove the age-based cap on funding.
Autism Ontario invites you and your family to attend a virtual dog show hosted by the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dogs Program.
Autism Ontario is a charitable organization representing thousands of people on the autism spectrum and their families for more than 46 years. Consisting of …
TORONTO — An Ontario mother, who had been holding a one-woman protest for the … Angela Brandt, president of the Ontario Autism Coalition, said Kennedy’s …
Funds from event will go to Autism Ontario East Region. Paul Taylor, who coordinated the event with his wife Nicole, said the success of the event …
The Ontario Autism Coalition (OAC) is disheartened that several federal NDP candidates have made anti Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) statements.
Over the years, I’ve seen politicians of all stripes break all kinds of election promises. Source: Liberals the monsters when it comes to autistic kids
Kathleen Wynne and her ministers are throwing families who have children with autism into chaos. Source: Liberals ignoring own panel's advice on autism therapy
Premier Kathleen Wynne claims Ontario needs to take autistic children five years of age and older off what parents consider to be the best program for them because the experts tell her that is what is best. I think she’s wrong. Source: What’s Wynne basing autism...