- Ford Government’s One-Size-Fits-All Approach Fails All Children with Autism
- Disability Advocates Call for Action Limiting When Principals Can Exclude Students from School (Jan. 2019)
- OAC demands that the Ford Government end the conflict of interest with the Regional Autism Programs (Nov. 2018)
- Parents Worried That Increased Special Education Funding Will Not Be Spent On What’s Needed (Mar. 2018)
- OAC Will Protest the Lack of Appropriate Supports in Schools for Students with Autism and Other Special Education Needs (Oct. 2017)
- OAC Calls On Ministry of Education to Issue Consistent Policy Allowing Autism Service Dogs In Ontario Schools (Sep. 2017)
- The Autism Community Will Remind The Wynne Government That The New Autism Program Must Serve All Children And Youth With Autism (Apr. 2017)
- Education System Must Change to Meet the Needs of Students with Autism (Apr. 2017)
Briefing Notes to Government
- Recommendations for Special Education in Ontario’s Public Schools: Exclusions, Suspensions and Expulsions (Oct. 2018)
- Recommendations for changes to the Ontario Autism Program (Aug. 2018)
- Rethinking the Ontario Autism Program – Direct Funding as a Way Forward (May 2016)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa MacLeod – Bill 64, Noah and Gregory’s Law (Dec. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa M. Thompson – Ontario Schools that Exclude or Refuse to Admit Students with Disabilities (Dec. 2018)
- The Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (Aug. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Mitzie Hunter (July 2017)
- Letter to the Minister Hon. Michael Coteau (Sept 2016)
The panel, made up of parents, autistic adults, educators and other experts released their report as a guide for … SOURCE Ontario Autism Coalition.
… Ontario Autism Coalition will hold a virtual press conference to highlight a year of inaction by the Ford government to deliver a needs-based Ontario …
Ontario Autism Coalition is organizing a protest Friday, Oct. 15 at York Region District School Board offices in Aurora, saying Giant Steps is needed to …
York Region District School Board To cut Autism services. News provided by. Ontario Autism Coalition. Oct 14, 2020, 11:59 ET.
Laura Kirby-McIntosh, president of the Ontario Autism Coalition, says she has already heard from parents of autistic children whose schools have …
They raised $250 for Autism Ontario, an organization close to the family’s heart after Zoey was diagnosed with autism last year. Story continues below.
Over the years, I’ve seen politicians of all stripes break all kinds of election promises. Source: Liberals the monsters when it comes to autistic kids
Kathleen Wynne and her ministers are throwing families who have children with autism into chaos. Source: Liberals ignoring own panel's advice on autism therapy
Premier Kathleen Wynne claims Ontario needs to take autistic children five years of age and older off what parents consider to be the best program for them because the experts tell her that is what is best. I think she’s wrong. Source: What’s Wynne basing autism...