- Ford Government’s One-Size-Fits-All Approach Fails All Children with Autism
- Disability Advocates Call for Action Limiting When Principals Can Exclude Students from School (Jan. 2019)
- OAC demands that the Ford Government end the conflict of interest with the Regional Autism Programs (Nov. 2018)
- Parents Worried That Increased Special Education Funding Will Not Be Spent On What’s Needed (Mar. 2018)
- OAC Will Protest the Lack of Appropriate Supports in Schools for Students with Autism and Other Special Education Needs (Oct. 2017)
- OAC Calls On Ministry of Education to Issue Consistent Policy Allowing Autism Service Dogs In Ontario Schools (Sep. 2017)
- The Autism Community Will Remind The Wynne Government That The New Autism Program Must Serve All Children And Youth With Autism (Apr. 2017)
- Education System Must Change to Meet the Needs of Students with Autism (Apr. 2017)
Briefing Notes to Government
- Recommendations for Special Education in Ontario’s Public Schools: Exclusions, Suspensions and Expulsions (Oct. 2018)
- Recommendations for changes to the Ontario Autism Program (Aug. 2018)
- Rethinking the Ontario Autism Program – Direct Funding as a Way Forward (May 2016)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa MacLeod – Bill 64, Noah and Gregory’s Law (Dec. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Lisa M. Thompson – Ontario Schools that Exclude or Refuse to Admit Students with Disabilities (Dec. 2018)
- The Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (Aug. 2018)
- Letter to Minister Hon. Mitzie Hunter (July 2017)
- Letter to the Minister Hon. Michael Coteau (Sept 2016)
… Bruce McIntosh, founder and past president of the Ontario Autism Coalition. … @Swag_Song, known for its “disgusting and vile” anti-autism stance.
“But really the fundamental problem exists in the Education Act,” Bruce McIntosh, founder and past president of the Ontario Autism Coalition, said, …
During this information session, an Autism Ontario Service Navigator will lead you through the Ontario Autism Program (OAP) reconciliation process.
Jamie Read, Autism Ontario Peterborough, Service Navigator Team Lead discusses World Autism Day, and the challenges of COVID-19 for families dealing with autism. Jamie discusses the value of Family Nights, services in Peterborough for families in which…
Meanwhile Angela Brandt, the president of the Ontario Autism Coalition, says that is a common theme for parents around the province. “Many children …
Teresa Armstrong, official opposition NDP critic for Children and Youth Services, accused Premier Doug Ford of betraying a generation of kids with autism Wednesday.
Over the years, I’ve seen politicians of all stripes break all kinds of election promises. Source: Liberals the monsters when it comes to autistic kids
Kathleen Wynne and her ministers are throwing families who have children with autism into chaos. Source: Liberals ignoring own panel's advice on autism therapy
Premier Kathleen Wynne claims Ontario needs to take autistic children five years of age and older off what parents consider to be the best program for them because the experts tell her that is what is best. I think she’s wrong. Source: What’s Wynne basing autism...